Information about lenders
Address: UNIT 2/C, Murphy Center, 187 Bonny Serrano Road, Socorro, QUEZON CITY SECOND DISTRICT, NCR, PH 1109
Phone number: (02) 8876 84 84
Max APR: 143%
Term: 3 months - 6 months
Age: 21 - 70
Cost example: Loan of 20000 ₱ for 6 months, monthly payment 5716 ₱, total amount 34296 ₱, annual percentage rate APR 143%.
Phone number: -
Max APR: 180%
Term: 3 months - 1 year
Age: 20 - 70
Cost example: Loan of 2400 ₱ for 3 months, monthly payment 870 ₱, total amount 2610 ₱, annual percentage rate APR 145%.
Loans in the Philippines
24/7 online loans are exactly what they sound like: financial products that can be applied for and approved at any time, day or night. This means that, no matter when an unexpected expense arises, borrowers can apply for a loan and receive the funds they need quickly. The application process for 24/7 online loans is simple and straightforward. In most cases, it can be completed entirely online, without the need to visit a physical branch or meet with a loan officer.
Benefits of 24/7 online loans
One of the key benefits of 24/7 online loans is their convenience. Borrowers can apply for a loan from the comfort of their own home or office, without having to take time off work or travel to a physical location. Furthermore, the application process is quick and straightforward, with most lenders offering an instant decision on loan applications. This means that borrowers can receive the funds they need within hours of applying, rather than having to wait days or weeks for a loan to be approved and funded.
Another advantage of 24/7 online loans is the flexibility they offer. Many online lenders in the Philippines offer a range of loan products, including personal loans, payday loans, and short-term loans. This means that borrowers can choose the loan that best fits their financial needs, whether they need to cover a small expense or a larger, unexpected cost.
Finally, 24/7 online loans are accessible to a wide range of borrowers, making it possible for those with a less-than-perfect credit history to access the financial assistance they need.
Requirements for borrowers
To be eligible to borrow in the Philippines, the general requirements for borrowers include:
- Filipino citizenship or foreign residency with proof of stay in the Philippines.
- Age: At least 20 years old but not exceeding 75 years old at the end of the loan term.
- Proof of income: This may include employment certificates, pay slips, tax returns, or other income documents.
- Proof of identity: A valid government-issued ID, such as a passport, driver's license, or SSS/GSIS ID.
- Proof of residency: A utility bill, lease agreement, or other official document that shows the borrower's current address.
- E - mail and mobile phone number
Note: The specific requirements may vary from lender to lender, so it is important to check with the specific financial institution for their specific requirements.
How to receive a loan?
To receive an online loan in the Philippines, you may follow these steps:
- Research and compare different online lenders: Look for reputable online lenders that offer loans in the Philippines and compare their interest rates, repayment terms, and other relevant details.
- Check your eligibility: Most online lenders have specific eligibility criteria such as minimum age, income, and employment status. Check if you meet these requirements.
- Apply for the loan: Fill out an online loan application form with the lender, providing your personal and financial information. This may include proof of identity, proof of income, and bank statements.
- Wait for loan approval: After submitting your application, the lender will assess your eligibility and creditworthiness. If approved, you will receive an offer with the loan terms and conditions.
- Review and accept the loan agreement: Before accepting the loan, carefully review the loan agreement to ensure you understand the terms, interest rate, and repayment schedule.
- Receive the loan funds: If you accept the loan agreement, the loan funds will be transferred to your bank account, which you can use for the purpose you need.
It's important to be mindful of the risks involved with taking out a loan and to only borrow what you can afford to repay.
Penalty or renewal policy information
If a loan isn't paid back on time, the lender may impose a penalty equal to the total amount for each day it's overdue. In the case of tardy repayment without the lender's approval, the lender may hand over debt collection to third-party companies.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) represents the total yearly cost of the loan, expressed as a percentage. The APR calculation doesn't take into account any costs related to non-compliance with the loan agreement.
Maximum percentage interest rate (APR): 180%. Loan term: from 62 days to 12 months. Cost example: Loan of 2400 ₱ for 3 months, monthly payment 870 ₱, total amount 2610 ₱, annual percentage rate APR 145%.
Loans24.ph does not issue loans and is not a lender. Instead, it offers free information about the special terms of a lender's loan agreement and other relevant details. The website features peer-to-peer lenders who have obtained the necessary license to provide credit services.